After a long wait, v0.3 is finally released for Super Tux Party, a free/libre and open-source party game that is meant to replicate the feel of games such as Mario Party. With over 140 commits since the last update, v0.3 brings a lot of changes and improvements, new minigames, a new board and much more. All source code for this release can be found on the master branch on GitLab. Enjoy!
Alpha-Version - v0.3 - 2019-02-02
- KDEValley, a new board
- Escape from lava, a new minigame
- New background for the main menu
- New scenery for ‘test’ board
- Added screenshot for ‘Bowling minigame’
- Frame cap and VSync can now be set in options
- Items (e.g. Dice and traps)
- Items can be bought in Shop Spaces (purple color)
Improved / Changed
- Each character can only be chosen once now
- New GUI theme
- Options can now be opened in-game
- Smooth rotations for board movement
Internally the project has been restructured and switched to the Gitflow Workflow.